This page has moved to a new address.

PENANG!! Here I come!

TOP LEADERS CIRCLE (TLC) - Irda's Story: PENANG!! Here I come!

Thursday 20 December 2012

PENANG!! Here I come!

Yes, our plan is confirmed!  Flight has been booked! It's OFFICIAL that my family and I will be heading to PENANG this saturday till monday malam!

Its great to be gathering again for the school holidays...US! eh cop tak sure Zaidi balik ke tak...but this is US



One big happy family though missing my late father who left us 14 years ago...May Allah bless his soul Amin...We are stronger than ever... Teringat lak masa kecik-kecik, we were not close at all. Asal ada kesempatan mesti nak bergaduh mulut . :-)


Cant wait actually but will not be bringing Aisyah along as she is now with her Tok in Miri. Missed her so dearly.

Besides being excited meeting my siblings, the food is something that I am looking forward for..

1 Nasi lemak 50sen - I could eat 3 of those at one go..1 telur, 1 ikin  bilis and 1 lagi ikan masin!

 

2. Char kuey teow - also my favourite.  Tapi ni, my brother inlaw kena cari, we have tried scouted on our own..tak dpt yg sedap.

 


Ya ampun memang terliuq abih la tengok gambaq- gambaq ni!!! Even when my stomach is still full (after luch) if these food were presented in front of me right now..I could very well finish it.


But most importantly, I cant wait to personal touch my business partner who is eager to earn a 5- figures income.  Siapa taknak kan..

Aura leader tak boleh dibuat main hokey, met Salha last tuesday kat the Curve, semangat berkobar-kobar, everything is being taught as such is my time to teach my business partners to success..HARUS! 




In shaa Allah akan buat sebaik mungkin for all my business partners..and this weekend is for those in Penang!


As I mentioned before , this month is the last month to secure for the rebate! Take the opportunity to earn RM4500-RM6500 income the first month and lets make 2013 the YEAR of CHANGE - OUR TURNING POINT!..Lets make a change to the better...With the world that we live in..CHANGE IS A MUST!

Interested to know more? Call me/whatsapp me! 0173143499 for appointment.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home