This page has moved to a new address.

What I love about premium beautiful

TOP LEADERS CIRCLE (TLC) - Irda's Story: What I love about premium beautiful

Tuesday 6 November 2012

What I love about premium beautiful

PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL HELP EASE MY:

CONSTIPATION ISSUES..
.....say no to bloated, hard to poo and sometimes it took days to "go"

 WIND
 Having a lot of wind in your body can cause serious discomfort!! Wearing PB, I have actually "farted" couple of times..


PERIOD LENGTH AND CYLE
Used to have period like 8-10 days.  Seriously I thought that was normal.. Using IUD as birth control has lengthened the days to 14days.  BUT since I wear Premium Beautiful, my days are reduced to 5-6 days ONLY..BEST GILER

BACK PAIN
I have three healthy babies when they were born.  The first was 3.5kg, the 2nd was 4.14kg and the 3rd was 3.7kg.  It has taken its toll to carry them around. Always ensuring that I have YOKOYOKO with me all the time.  After deliver, sitting in front of the computer most of the time has made my back pain worst.  Difficult to sleep at night.  At times the pain got worst..nangis je la mampu.




Until I wear Premium Beautiful..:-) Such a relief...Grateful sesangat!


POSTURE
Being a hockey player since I was 9 until the age of 22, I slouch. Many of my old friends noticed the difference.  The walk is more poise.. So I think ehehe.. Premium beautiful has no doubt helped  improve my posture.



Having all that solved or rather CURED, I feel beautiful and confident!! And SO CAN YOU!

There are many other testimonials to name a few:
  • migraine
  • increase metabolisme
  • detox your body
  • improve blood circulation
  • increase milk production

PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL CORSET IS SERIOUSLY SO COMFORTABLE TO WEAR,  it is made of  high quality material  (natural fibre, nylon, tetron and lycra manufactured with the latest technology for greater efficiency on sweat absorption and ventilation) that you can wear it ALL DAY!

PLUS THE CORSET MOLDS THE BODY TO ITS BEST SHAPE, SO IT ELIMINATES UNWANTED FATS AND REDISTRIBUTE THEM TO THE WANTED AREA, MAKING YOU CURVIER, TIGHTER AND FIRMER!!!

No matter what size you are...HEALTHY with CURVES are THE NUMBER ONE KEY to CONFIDENCE




GET ONE NOW. PROMOTION ENDS DECEMBER 2012.

LIFETIME WARRANTY PEOPLE!


WITH ANY PURCHASE OF PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL CORSET VIA CASH/CREDIT CARD




FREE PBWASH (worth RM42)
 FREE BBPLUS (worth RM180) - limited to 3 NOW!!
AND A CASH REBATE!!




CALL NOW! 0173143499 for more questions, appointments and fittings. No commitment required.  We are glad to share this beautiful, superbrand product!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home